Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
This lovely resort is on the large side, but thanks to the clever way it’s been laid out, it still has a hideaway feel to it.
The villas are all elevated and have lovely views, and there are a few different styles, meaning you have options as to how your family’s sleeping arrangements work. If a two-bedroom suite will not suffice, take a look at the private Residences – a home away from home that you will struggle to leave.
The turquoise waters of Petit Anse bay will have you all amused for hours. Take advantage of the large array of watersports activities, or simply soak up the sun. It’s very easy to while away the entire afternoon ensconced in the spa, or the gym – they take their relaxation and also fitness very seriously!
All tastes and palates will be very happy with the food. There is a choice of two restaurants that both make use of the vast array of tropical produce available. You may even be surprised with a pop-up dinner or lunch somewhere special and out of the ordinary. We love the grill-your-own beach BBQs, fresh coconut in hand!
For little ones there are also tailored spa treatments, a huge Kid’s Club centre full of toys, games and other delights, and lessons in all manner of watersports.
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
62 one-bed villas, 5 suites with either 2 or 3 beds, as well as a selection of private Residence villas
All ages welcome
Why we love it
"Impeccably-designed villa resort built around a gorgeous cove, with easy access from the international airport. All blended with the signature Four Seasons style. This is a perfect haven for families."
Mike, Coral Tree founder
Key Highlights & Amenities
- Extremely picturesque location overlooking Petit Anse beach, only 20 minutes from the main airport
- Beautifully designed villas with Creole-inspired interiors and private pools
- Two restaurants, and two bars, as well as pop-up locations for dining (think beach picnic lunches, or The Steak Shack)
- Impressive array of spa treatments and fitness services available - the spa is a very tranquil, open space
- Excellent Kid’s Club and non-motorised watersports on site