Tucked away on Anse Takamaka, one of Praslin’s most beautiful beaches, Raffles Seychelles is the perfect choice for a luxury family beach holiday.
The villas are spread relatively far apart, and are well laid out for families, giving different options for sleeping arrangements.
The beach is very easy to access and provides lots of scope for entertaining children. Even the tiniest toddlers will enjoy splashing about in the shallows as this beach is wide, and very gently sloping.
There is a world-class spa, a large watersports centre offering everything from kayaking to SCUBA diving, and a very well thought-out Kids Club, for those over 4 years old.
Raffles is an ideal base from which to explore Praslin island, the must-see UNESCO World Heritage site of the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve is only a very short drive away.
You may choose to visit Anse Lazio, another of Praslin’s iconic beaches, or venture further afield to the neighboring island of La Digue. This is a fun ferry ride away, once you arrive the only way to get around is by bicycle – we advise taking a picnic and making a day of it!
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
86 villas, either one or two bed
All ages welcome
Why we love it
"A stunning beach, plethora of watersports and your every need as a family taken care of."
Tess, Coral Tree founder
Key Highlights & Amenities
- Choice of many different styles and sizes of villas - most of these are some of the biggest in the Seychelles
- Ideal base from which to explore Praslin, and islands further afield
- Dedicated Family Fun program
- Excellent watersports centre
- Comprehensive spa and choice of restaurants and bars
- An excellent base from which to explore Praslin attractions, in particular the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve