Six Senses Zil Pasyon
Removed from the inner Seychelles islands, Six Senses Zil Pasyon, on Félicité, is a phenomenal private island resort.
It’s easy to get there, yet feels adventurous, especially if you are arriving via helicopter from Mahé.
The two-bedroom pool villas are our choice for families. The pool is enormous, and the villas are set privately amid lush vegetation. Furthermore, whilst being private, they are still only a few steps from the beach, and the main areas.
There are three more private residences on the island, with three or four bedrooms and spectacular views. Not to mention private art collections, wine cellars and gourmet kitchens!
There is as much or as little to do here as you like – being active all day is easy with so many watersports on offer. There are also long and winding hiking trails, and endless laps of the pools to be swum.
Those keen for more R&R can relax in the morning, before visiting the spa, or lying on the beaches. As evening falls, watch the sun set from a granite rock, drink in hand, before an outdoor screening of a film.
Every day here can be different, which can make a few days seem like a week.
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
30 villas (two of which have 2 bedrooms), and 3 private residences
All ages welcome
Why we love it
"A true feeling of seclusion, without making compromises on luxury or choice of activities. Six Senses' ethos of sustainable luxury shines through."
Tess, Coral Tree founder
Key Highlights & Amenities
- On a private island, Félicité, boasting beautiful beaches and tropical forests
- Easy to access from Mahé via helicopter, or speedboat from Praslin
- Spectacular views from the villas, and snorkelling from the shore
- Choice of six distinctive food venues - all of the cuisine is locally-inspired, and excellent
- Wine vault and traditional bar
- Kid’s Club, walking trails and an enormous, world-class spa