The sister camp to the larger Chitabe Camp, Ledibe is the perfect place for families or groups of friends, while benefiting from the same incredible wildlife viewings as the main camp.
The five meru-style tents are built on raised decks overlooking the floodplains and all come with an outside shower and veranda. The family tents have two connecting bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms.
Land based day and night game drives and guided walks in the Chitabe concession offer up a variety of ecosystems as it is a meeting point for the Kalahari desert habitat and the wetlands of the Okavango Delta. Cheetah, leopard and wild dog are all seen in the concession.
There are two photographic hides which can be used during the day as a game viewing platform and at night they can be turned into a ‘sleep out’ for an incredible experience under the vast star lit skies.
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
5 tented rooms including 2 family chalets
6 years and older (some activities restricted to 12+)
Why we love it
"Some of the best leopard sightings I have experienced. Truly mesmerising."
Rosanna, Africa Travel Sales Manager
Key Highlights & Amenities
- Small tented camp ideal for families or large groups
- Famous for its predator sightings and packs of wild dog
- Two photographic hides on concessions
- A small ‘lediba’, waterhole, attracts game and birdlife
- Run by Wilderness who are renowned for the incredible food and hospitality
- Swimming pool with incredible views across the plains