Sable Alley Camp
A sophisticated and stylish camp amid the game-rich floodplains of the Khwai Private Reserve. The camps canvas-walled suites are spacious and have uninterrupted views of the lagoon from the veranda. The family tent has two interleading rooms and there is also a larger honeymoon suite.
From the main area of the camp you can sit and watch the daily meeting of animals as they come to drink at the water. Enjoy a drink by the fire pit at night and eat under the stars on the deck.
Sable Alley is in a perfect position for year-round wildlife and activities. Land based game drives and guided walks are available throughout the year, and from May you can enjoy paddling around the waterways in mokoro boats as the seasonal channels emerge.
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
12 suites; 9 twins, 1 honeymoon and 2 family tents
6 years and older (some activities restricted to 12+)
Why we love it
"The wildlife around camp is extraordinary with ele’s and hippo drinking in the lagoon, you barely need to leave camp."
Rosanna, Africa Travel Sales Manager
Key Highlights & Amenities
- Located on a private reserve which means fewer people and a more exclusive experience
- Day and night safari activities including seasonal mokoro excursions, guided walks and photographic hides
- Fantastic wildlife viewing from your tent and camp
- Something different in every season
- Stunning pool overlooking the floodplains
- Lion, leopard and elephant within close proximity to camp