Located in the heart of the Moremi Game Reserve, Camp Moremi delivers the classic Delta experience with land and water based safari activities in a prime game viewing area.
Mopane forests, open grasslands and seasonal floodplains provide a diverse habitat for a variety of wildlife such as cheetah, leopard, elephant and lion.
The camp has 12 modern thatched tents on raised platforms with walkways connecting them to the main lodge. The main area resembles a vast tree house and includes an elevated dining area, library, and sunken bar and are all connected by boardwalks and lead to a fireplace in front of the camp. There is also a swimming pool with views across the plains.
Morning and afternoon game drives can be done on land in traditional safari vehicles or by boat on the Xakanaxa Lagoon and its surrounding channels. During this time you will experience the varied landscapes and phenomenal birdlife such as Fish Eagle and Malachite Kingfisher.
Coral Tree luxury rating
Number of rooms
11 tents including 1 family tents
Moremi Game Reserve
Minimum age 6yrs
Why we love it
"This is one the best locations for wildlife in Botwana; large herds of elephant, wild dog and leopard are some of the highlights".
Rosanna, Africa Travel Sales Manager
Key Highlights & Amenities
- Explore deep into the channels Xakanaxa Lagoon by boat
- Elephants grazing under the trees near camp
- An incredible sunken bar built around a termite mound and ebony tree
- An elevated game viewing platform at the water’s edge
- Birding is spectacular, especially during the spring and summer months
- A large swimming pool with large canvas umbrellas providing shade